Sending Your Press
Releases to BXP
Here's a quick guide to help you publicize
your company's big announcement on our website.
NOTE: BXP’s “Community Voice” feature is no longer available. Instead, please email your press releases or editorial releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BXP runs press releases from vendors on our website. Unless additional reporting is done, these are labeled as press releases. However, despite the label, it is important that you stick to news-style writing when producing these articles. (Not to mention, it’s more convincing for our readers.) Here are some keys to writing better press releases:
- Avoid blatant self-promotion.
- Use facts to sell your product’s benefits, not adjectives. Instead of telling us that it’s “awesome,” tell us the features that make it so.
- Avoid using the words “we,” “us,” or “ours.”
- Use “it” or “its” when talking about a company rather than “they” or “theirs.”
- Please send your press release in a format that we can easily copy and paste.
- Please include a suggested headline with your press release. We might change the headline, but it helps to have your suggestion as a starting point.
- We do not include the trademark or copyright symbols in press releases.
- We often include a photo or two with press releases. If you send photos, please include captions to explain what’s going on in the image. If there are people in the photos, provide their names.
- When in doubt about style or usage matters, refer to Associated Press style.
- Please use American spelling.
- And don’t forget to use a spell checker.
Send your press releases to us at email@example.com.
Branding with Ferocity – Thinking Like an Indie Brand
Get a better understanding on how to leverage new technologies to engage and delight shoppers, sustainability’s role in product and package design – being sustainable and premium are not mutually exclusive, plus best practices and tips for collaboration and how to launch new products and refresh existing product line-ups and brands.
GO MINIMALISM . . . HOLD ON A MINUTE!
Sustainable, 100% Recycled Transparent Sheeting is Now a Reality!
Kroger, Walgreens to Dedicate Section of Their Stores to Reusable Packaging