Experience Design Week 2019
1600 17th St
Denver, CO 80202
Experience Design Week, taking place this February 25-27 at The Oxford Hotel in Denver, CO, will look at design through the lens of the customer and how different customer journey touchpoints play together in various capacities and aspects. Experience Design Week will showcase how experience designers of all types are leveraging methodologies, guidelines and tools effectively across organizations to curate holistic user journeys.
Our intimate, breakout-style learning formats will provide benchmarking opportunities by organizational function as well as by your organization’s level of design maturity. Be inspired by a local Denver innovation lab tour, providing you with hands-on exposure to how other organizations design experiences.
Learn from expert speakers including:
- Cindy Chastain, SVP, Customer Experience & Design, Mastercard
- Monica Tisminesky, Design Leader, Restaurant Design Innovation, Chick-fil-A
- Paul Sheetz, Director of Experience Design, Optum
- Albert Whitley, Director of Experience Design and Voice of Customer, The Hartford
- David Schell, VP, Global Experience and Design, Pearson
- Koji Pereira, Sr. UX Lead, Google
- Robin Beers, PhD, SVP, Customer Insights and Experience Design, Wells Fargo
- and more!
View the full agenda here.