We’re excited to share the latest iteration of Community Voice, an evolution of our community journalism tool and an invitation for you to help share your thought leadership via trends reports, case studies, whitepapers and more, in addition to share events that are important to you. By becoming part of Brand Experience Magazine’s coverage of the industry, you help advance the marketing and design industries with a deeper understanding of what’s happening on the front lines and from multiple points of view. To help you actively join the conversation, we’ve made it easier for you to post articles, thought-leadership reports and analyses, white papers, case studies, blog entries and op-eds, press releases and events.
Here's how to submit:
- Click the "Login" button on the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) on the upper-left corner of the site.
- Create your user account. (All user accounts must have an actual person as the contact with a phone number. Only users with complete and correct information will be considered as part of our community journalism team.)
- Login to your account.
- From anywhere in the site, click on your username on the left side menu.
- Click the "Submit an Article" link on the "My Account" page.
- Fill out the form with your story and images (make them a minimum of 940 pixels wide).
After submission, your story will become part of our editorial workflow. As such, your post will be evaluated and edited for editorial fit and editorial style—along with our internally generated content. Please make sure to whitelist @stmediagroup.com email addresses, so the editorial team can reach you with any questions.
Approved and edited posts will be live along with the rest of the editorial content on our website channels, and they will not be corralled apart from the rest of the editorial content. Although approved and edited community journalism articles will live along the rest of our content, they are identified and celebrated as part of our community journalism program.