Mondi, a U.K.-based packaging and paper manufacturer, is rolling out a portfolio of corrugated packaging solutions for the online grocery market across central Europe.
The new boxes enable grocery retailers to deliver a variety of goods, from perishable food to wine bottles in fit-for-purpose packaging. All boxes in the eGrocery lineup are fully recyclable.
Mondi’s eGrocery portfolio includes:
- Pick&ShipBox – a one-pack solution for all channels. It adapts to multiple requirements and offers convenience features such as easy lifting and opening.
- PantryBox – for quick and easy filling and closing. It is stackable and suitable for carrier shipping or click-and-collect.
- RecipeBox – for doorstep delivery of fresh produce and groceries. It has an integrated lid and optional holes for better ventilation.
- EatsBox – for smaller local deliveries by bike or scooter. It is lightweight and offers a quick filling option.
- Click&LoadBox – for click-and-collect of mixed grocery orders. It has handles for loading into cars and carrying home.
- Click&EnjoyBox – for holiday, gift or seasonal promotion packs. It has compartments for tall products like bottles with a handle carrier.
- Click&CarryBox – for heavier mixed orders, providing strength and stability. It has an integrated handle for carrying convenience.
Branding with Ferocity – Thinking Like an Indie Brand
Get a better understanding on how to leverage new technologies to engage and delight shoppers, sustainability’s role in product and package design – being sustainable and premium are not mutually exclusive, plus best practices and tips for collaboration and how to launch new products and refresh existing product line-ups and brands.
GO MINIMALISM . . . HOLD ON A MINUTE!
Sustainable, 100% Recycled Transparent Sheeting is Now a Reality!
Kroger, Walgreens to Dedicate Section of Their Stores to Reusable Packaging